Tools for Optimizing Sleep and Sleep-Wake Timing...
(September 3, 2022)
* Neuroscientist Andrew Huberman details how to effectively harness light and darkness, as well as other factors, to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
* The main tools that control when you are awake and when you are asleep include light and darkness, temperature, food and exercise
* Huberman refers to viewing sunlight immediately, or within the first hour, after ... MORE
Dr. Jockers: The 9 Worst Foods to Eat and Healthy Swaps...
Table salt, Vegetable oil, Soy protein (isolate and other unfermented soy products), Processed meat, Microwaved popcorn, Non-organic potatoes and other fresh produce known for high pesticide contamination, Artificial sweeteners, Margarine, Canned tomatoes. Although it is important to know which of the worst foods to avoid, it is never a good idea to be constantly fixated on what you can’t eat. Once ... MORE
Why Is Pancreatic Cancer the Deadliest Cancer? Is There a Way to Prevent It?...
(July 11, 2022)
Pancreatic cancer is considered a deadly disease for several reasons. First, since it doesn’t produce a lot of specific symptoms, it is seldom detected in early stages when it is the most curable. Its symptoms only surface after it has spread to other organs. Therefore, around 80 percent of patients present with advanced stages. She further explained that “advanced” means that the cancer is locally ... MORE
Four Rituals to keep you Happy all the Time...
(July 4, 2022)
Studies have repeatedly shown that we have a happiness "set point." Good stuff makes us briefly happy, bad stuff makes us briefly sad -- but we almost inevitably return to that set point. ... By deliberately practicing gratitude, research shows we can actually overcome our set point.
To sum up, here’s how to be more grateful:
1. The Right Way To Keep A Gratitude Journal: Vary what you write ... MORE
COVID CHRONICLES: A concise look at the pandemic so far......
(January 8, 2022)
* “COVID Chronicles” gives a concise look at the pandemic, answering some of the questions that have left many people scratching their heads, because the reality and science don’t seem to match up with what the media is reporting
* Every positive COVID-19 test is considered a case, but these are two completely different things, since you can test positive without being ... MORE
Top Tips for a Healthier 2022...
(January 4, 2022)
* The start of a new year is often a good time to take stock and plan out beneficial lifestyle changes. Included are 22 tips for making 2022 your healthiest year yet
* Top tips include optimizing your vitamin D, targeting your immune system with immune-boosting nutraceuticals, treating COVID symptoms early, improving your liver health, protecting your vision and combating inflammation ... MORE
How to Break Free of Fear Addiction...
(January 2, 2022)
* In his book “United States of Fear,” psychiatrist Mark McDonald diagnoses the U.S. as suffering from mass delusional psychosis, driven by an irrational fear of what is now a rather innocuous virus
* The fearful overreaction didn’t have its origin in what happened in 2020. Government, corporations and powerful individuals have engaged in a systematic “grooming” effort ... MORE
The Interconnectedness Between Anxiety and Inflammation...
(December 5, 2021)
* Anxiety is a physiological response to a threat that increases your inflammatory cytokine levels. If your body's inflamed, you're going to feel anxious
* Cytokines are small proteins that serve to regulate different tissues. There are both proinflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines. Cytokines have specific relevance to COVID-19, as they modulate your immune system and ... MORE
The Case Against Processed Vegetable Oils...
(December 2, 2021)
* Some of the most damaging components in our modern diet are processed vegetable oils, as they contain excessive amounts of oxidized omega-6 linoleic acid, a polyunsaturated fat (PUFA). The biological damage they cause is even worse than that caused by refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup
* Many chronic metabolic and degenerative diseases, including age-related macular ... MORE
World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detox...
(December 22, 2021)
* If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body
* Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs
* The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially ... MORE
Honey Beats Traditional Treatment for Respiratory Infections...
(December 20, 2021)
* A review of 14 studies showed honey to be superior to the usual treatment of cold symptoms in adults
* It was as effective as cough medicine in children when compared to two common over-the-counter medications -- " dextromethorphan and diphenhydramine
* Most upper respiratory tract infections are caused by viruses that do not respond to antibiotics. Using honey may slow ... MORE
Federal Involvement in Health Care Drives Treatment Choices. Doctors cannot question the federal government. That's how health care works in the United States right now...
(December 21, 2021)
“Now the doctor comes to work every day with a financial gun to his head. ‘If I don’t follow these protocols made by the federal government and the insurance companies, I may end up getting fired, then my family doesn’t make money. I’ve got to go study what the government and insurance company tells me to go study for continuing education. I don’t get to think on my own.’ ... MORE
The Magical Thinking and Dangers of Masks...
(November 24, 2021)
* The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lied about masks’ effectiveness when CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky tweeted, “Masks can help reduce your chance of #COVID19 infection by more than 80%”
* Walensky didn’t give a reference for her claim, but a large study from researchers at Yale, Stanford and the University of California Berkeley found much less ... MORE
Simple Strategies That Will Improve Your Immunity...
(November 14, 2021)
* Many who end up with severe COVID-19 have reduced adaptive immune function. As a result, they don't clear the virus quickly and end up having to rely on a more proinflammatory killing of the virus inside their cells instead, which damages healthy cells as well
* Reduced T cell function appears to be a primary cause of severe COVID-19
* Diet and nutritional supplementation are two key strategies that can help support your immune function. Topping the list of nutrients required are vitamin D, magnesium, zinc and selenium
* ... MORE
Cleveland Clinic Identifies Melatonin For Infection Protocol...
(November 8, 2021)
* Melatonin has been shown to play a role in viral infections
* Data analysis by Cleveland Clinic found patients who used supplemental melatonin had a 28% lower risk of testing positive for COVID-19. Black people who used melatonin were 52% less likely to test positive for the virus
* Melatonin attenuates several pathological features, including excessive inflammation and ... MORE
Vitamin D Papers Top List of Most Popular Studies of the Year...
(November 9, 2021)
* Vitamin D optimization is likely the easiest, least expensive and most fundamental beneficial strategy that anyone can do to minimize their risk of COVID-19 and other infections
* October 31, 2020, I published a scientific review in the journal Nutrients, co-written with William Grant, Ph.D., and Dr. Carol Wagner. Our paper is the second-most downloaded study from this journal ... MORE
How Long Will We Ignore the Truth About Vitamin D?...
(November 5, 2021)
* A scientific review published in 2006 concluded that epidemic seasonal influenza is most likely related to the prevalence of vitamin D deficiency during winter months. Since then, other studies have confirmed this theory
* A 2010 study found there’s an inverse relationship between UVB sun exposure -- which is how your body synthesizes vitamin D naturally -- and influenza ... MORE
Will You Eat Cultured Meat Grown From Human Cells?...
(November 11, 2021)
* The fake meat industry poses tremendous risks to global health as ultraprocessed foods have been robustly linked to obesity, ill health and early death. It also threatens global food security through the patenting of food
* Imitation meats are ultraprocessed foods as they’re manufactured from start to finish and typically involve the use of man-made ingredients
* Once living animals are eliminated and replaced with patented plant-derived and cell-based lab-grown alternatives, private companies will effectively control the food supply in its entirety, and they will be the ones profiting from it rather than farmers
* ... MORE
How Your Gut Health Impacts Your Disease Risk...
(November 4, 2021)
* A significant proportion of your immune system resides in your gastrointestinal tract. Harvard researchers have now identified the specific population of gut bacteria that modulate localized and systemic immune responses to ward off viral invaders
* Bacteroides fragilis and other bacteria in the Bacteroides family initiate a signaling cascade that induces the release of interferon-beta, ... MORE
The Phthalate Syndrome Is Causing Mass Sterility...
(November 3, 2021)
* Sperm counts dropped by 59.3% from 1973 to 2011, possibly in large part due to exposure to environmental chemicals like phthalates
* Sperm count, testosterone and fertility are dropping, and testicular cancer and miscarriage are rising, all at about 1% per year
* Phthalate syndrome refers to a number of disturbances to male reproductive development that have been observed ... MORE
Landmark 5G Study Highlights Health Threats...
(November 3, 2021)
Newest data from the New Hampshire legislative commission confirms wireless technology produces significant negative effect on humans, animals, insects and plants
In the race for hyperfast internet speed and connectivity, experts are making comparisons between the release of 5G and the lies told by the tobacco and oil industries
The structure required to support 5G will place cell antenna ports close to your home and workplace, making it nearly impossible to avoid and raising your risk of excessive oxidative stress that may lead to anxiety, depression and Alzheimer's
It ... MORE
Smart Toilets Will Use Anal Fingerprints...
(October 30, 2021)
* Called "precision health smart toilets" by the scientists who developed the technology, the gadget takes a picture of your anus and a fingerprint from the toilet lever and analyzes your stool and urine
* The information is uploaded to the cloud where artificial intelligence evaluates the data and contacts your primary care doctor if there are concerns
* This technology, funded by the National Cancer Institute for $6.9 million, presents multiple areas where your privacy and medical information may be compromised
* ... MORE