Mass Psychosis Is a Real Global Pandemic...
* Mass psychosis is defined as “an epidemic of madness” that occurs when a “large portion of society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions”
* We’re now in the middle of a mass psychosis, induced by relentless fearmongering coupled with data suppression and intimidation tactics
* In the U.K., psychiatric referrals for first-time psychotic episodes increased 75% between April 2019 and April 2021
* Rates of anxiety and depression worldwide increased dramatically in 2020. Estimates suggest the COVID pandemic resulted in an additional 76 million cases of anxiety and 53 million cases of major depressive disorder, over and above annual norms, with women and younger individuals being disproportionally affected
* Mental health referrals among children have doubled in the U.K. since the start of the pandemic; 16% of children between the ages of 5 and 16 were diagnosed with a mental disorder in 2020, compared to 10.8% in 2017