Fauci Must Be Fired and Arrested...
* Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is making news again as revelations of abusive research on dogs have surfaced
* In a recent letter, NIH principal deputy director Lawrence Tabak acknowledges that Fauci lied when stating the NIH/NIAID have never funded gain-of-function (GOF) research, as EcoHealth Alliance experiments on a bat coronavirus resulted in a virus that was highly virulent and infectious to humans
* It appears the NIH is trying to scapegoat EcoHealth to circumvent responsibility. Tabak claims the result was unintentional, and that EcoHealth failed to report the GOF outcome to the NIH, as this would have triggered a review. EcoHealth, in turn, claims they did report it in 2018, which means Fauci would have been aware of the GOF research
* In 2018, EcoHealth and the Wuhan Institute of Virology submitted a $14 million grant proposal to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for the construction of SARS-related bat coronaviruses with human-specific cleavage sites to evaluate their growth potential. DARPA rejected the proposal because it failed to fully address the risks of GOF research
* U.S. Congress is now trying to curtail funding of GOF in general and EcoHealth Alliance in particular