Elite Athlete Explains Vaccine Injury and Doctor’s Ignorance...
* Kyle Warner, a 29-year-old professional mountain bike racer, developed pericarditis, POTS and reactive arthritis following his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot
* About two weeks after the shot, Warner experienced extremely elevated heart rates; an ER doctor refused to believe it was an adverse reaction to the jab and instead blamed it on a “psychotic episode”
* After visiting another hospital due to more heart trouble, Warner was referred to a cardiologist who diagnosed him with pericarditis, an inflammation of the outer lining of the heart
* For four months now, Warner has been so ill that he hasn’t been able to work or ride a bike; even mental exertion can cause him to relapse physically
* At the Real, Not Rare rally held in Washington, D.C., Warner spoke before politicians to make a difference in the support level for vaccine-injured people -- which is nonexistent in the U.S. -- and voice opposition to vaccine mandates; “I believe where there is risk, there needs to be choice,” he said