Cleveland Clinic Identifies Melatonin For Infection Protocol...
* Melatonin has been shown to play a role in viral infections
* Data analysis by Cleveland Clinic found patients who used supplemental melatonin had a 28% lower risk of testing positive for COVID-19. Black people who used melatonin were 52% less likely to test positive for the virus
* Melatonin attenuates several pathological features, including excessive inflammation and oxidation, exaggerated immune response resulting in a cytokine storm, acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome
* A case series reports patients given 36 mg to 72 mg of intravenous melatonin per day as an adjunct therapy to standard of care improved within four to five days; all survived
* Texas urgent care clinics using high-dose melatonin in combination with vitamin C and vitamin D. Melatonin enhances vitamin D signaling and the two work synergistically to enhance your mitochondrial function