Simple Strategies That Will Improve Your Immunity...
* Many who end up with severe COVID-19 have reduced adaptive immune function. As a result, they don't clear the virus quickly and end up having to rely on a more proinflammatory killing of the virus inside their cells instead, which damages healthy cells as well
* Reduced T cell function appears to be a primary cause of severe COVID-19
* Diet and nutritional supplementation are two key strategies that can help support your immune function. Topping the list of nutrients required are vitamin D, magnesium, zinc and selenium
* Melatonin is also important. It has the ability to freely pass into any cell where it upregulates Nrf2 transcription, thereby boosting endogenous antioxidant production
* Other strategies that help support your immunity through a variety of means include time-restricted eating, exercise and sauna