COVID CHRONICLES: A concise look at the pandemic so far......
* “COVID Chronicles” gives a concise look at the pandemic, answering some of the questions that have left many people scratching their heads, because the reality and science don’t seem to match up with what the media is reporting
* Every positive COVID-19 test is considered a case, but these are two completely different things, since you can test positive without being ill
* When COVID-19 was left to behave in a manner that would allow it to spread amongst the healthy, about two-thirds of the population displayed antibody levels naturally
* Mask mandates did not noticeably change the number of cases or deaths the way they should if they actually reduce transmissibility; countries that used minimal masks were not worse off than neighboring countries with mask mandates
* It’s important to stay grounded and think critically to avoid falling victim to unnecessary panic and stress