Will You Eat Cultured Meat Grown From Human Cells?...
* The fake meat industry poses tremendous risks to global health as ultraprocessed foods have been robustly linked to obesity, ill health and early death. It also threatens global food security through the patenting of food
* Imitation meats are ultraprocessed foods as they’re manufactured from start to finish and typically involve the use of man-made ingredients
* Once living animals are eliminated and replaced with patented plant-derived and cell-based lab-grown alternatives, private companies will effectively control the food supply in its entirety, and they will be the ones profiting from it rather than farmers
* Meat grown from human cells harvested from the inside of your cheek, which are then grown in a broth made from blood extracted from unborn calf fetuses or expired human blood, may eventually become available
* Start-ups are working on or have already launched meatless soy-based burgers and lab-grown steaks, shrimp, pork and chicken